Thursday 26 February 2009

Disabled traveller.

I have plans to go to Paris soon. The planning for long distance travel is a lot harder since the wheelchair. I think I may get a new mobile first but its all a question of cash really. Its bad enough that the euro is high as it is. What has happened to the pound? Banks failing everywhere and money is not looking good. Its as if I am not supposed to go anywhere. The thing is... Its only since I was retired off on the sick that the banks have gone down hill. Yes I did work in a bank. And No I didn't work in a field that would make any difference to the current economic state but I do have a feeling that it is all my fault some how.

All in all that just makes me want to do it more! Who say's I can't? I am off to do some planning.

Stay well,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment